Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sixth photo

Anna tagged me to play this photo game. I'm supposed to find the sixth photo in the sixth album in my online photo storage site, and share it along with the memories it evokes. (By the say, am I the only one who thinks "sixth" is a tongue-twister?)



This picture brings up a great memory! Chickie was almost a year old, and my parents were visiting us. My dad is a huge fan of Starbucks (or Fourbucks, as Lyndsay calls it), so going there with his granddaughter was a very special occasion. And of course, Sampa ("Sam"+"Grandpa") was being silly giving Chickie her very own "hat."

I'm supposed to tag six other bloggers to participate in this Fun Photo Meme. Well, I'm not threatening any bad luck if you don't do this, and if you do, you probably won't have something great happen six minutes after you post. But if you think it might be fun, please participate whether I've tagged you or not. My six "tag-ees" are Sandi, Lyndsay, Kristen, Angie, Blite not whack, and Sandra.

7 comments:

Anna said...

That's an awesome pic! Can't believe how fast they grow up huh?
Such a cutie!

Angie said...

I've been tagged! I'll admit it, I don't have an online storage album. I do have an extrnal hard drive that has all my photos on it. I'll take the 6th picture from the 6th file. Is that OK?

C. Beth said...

Anna--I know, she looks so young here! Chickie looked at it and thought it was a pic of Zoodle. :)

Ange--Oh, of course that'll work! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this tag, Beth. I'll post it tomorrow. :)

Lyndsay said...

Awww - Chickie at Fourbucks. What a fun picture :) Thanks for tagging me. You've given me my post idea for tomorrow!

SciFi Mama said...

Posted! That was fun. Thanks.

Kara said...

That is such a cute picture!