Sunday, December 14, 2008

The winner of the nuts...

...will be announced in the afternoon or evening Monday. (Made ya look!) I want to make sure those who don't check blogs on weekends can still enter. (See this post to enter!)

Also, a note to those who have signed up for the art pen pal project--I had a busier Sunday than expected, and I haven't gotten this organized yet. I hope to get it done Monday. Thanks for your patience! If you want to be involved and haven't sent me your info yet, check out this post.

4 comments:

Scriptor Senex said...

The winner of the nuts... Ha, ha. Clever, sneaky, cheeky... but now I'm in a sulk!

Scriptor Senex said...

But not for long!

(my word verification is ovessese, which, for someone the other side of the Atlantic, is quite appropriate!)

C. Beth said...

SS--LOVE the VW!

Call Me Cate said...

So cruel, toying with our emotions like that. :P

My word verification is "mulatil", which reminds me of "mutilate". I'm kinda scared.