Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Leave it to a 2-year-old...

...to tell it like it is.

I was laying on my side on the couch yesterday morning, and I guess my shirt was pulled up a bit because Chickie could see my tummy. Keep in mind I'm two months post-partum with my second child. My tummy at this point is definitely worse for the wear.

Chickie grabbed the extra tummy skin and started pulling it from one side to the other. "I'm folding your belly button!" she exclaimed.

"Folding Mommy's belly button"...one of the many games that's a little more fun for her than it is for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Beth! At least it's not "count mommy's belly rolls"! Ha!!

Kristi (2Dukes...can't remember Blogger password!)

Cathy said...

I love it! Remind me not to lay on MY side when Ana's around!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have heard all day! At least I'm not the only one! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL thats funny my little girl does things like that too