Sunday, November 22, 2009

My sense of humor may not be shared by our insurance company

Six months ago we had a big hail storm. Since then, many of our neighbors have had their roofs replaced. We finally took the hint and got ours looked at and, sure enough, it needs to be replaced too. It's not leaking, but it's beat up enough that we could have problems with it later. It's covered by insurance, so we don't really mind this too much.

Friday they dropped off the materials; the work will be done Monday.

Photobucket

It rained and rained and rained Friday. And it struck me just how funny it would be if we had another big hail storm struck, as that material sat on our driveway.

I recognize that my insurance company might not agree about how funny that would be. But I think I'd get a giggle out of it.

I'm not sure what this says about me....

5 comments:

Our Scoop said...

Ha! Probable not but I think it is a funny thing :) Hey, I love the neighborhood. Don't think I've ever seen the outside of your house. So picturesque! (forgive me if I spelled that wrong). So great! Love it!!!

Our Scoop said...

Talk about typos and spelling errors. Can you please correct the probably to say that and not probable! Augh.

Unknown said...

Rofl...I find it rather amusing myself...well, at least you're not alone!

Special K said...

I think it's funny that there is a house across the street with the same pile of supplies and the plywood sitting in the same spot, though mirrored.

MarjnHomer said...

I would laugh too. I'm really bad when it comes to my middle son who walks and then bumps his head because the door starting swaying again.