Chickie and Zoodle like to drink grape juice. (Well, it's really 80% water, 20% juice.) Unfortunately, they tend to put their sippy cups down and forget about them.
So occasionally Chickie finds an old sippy (with the toys, in her bedroom, etc.), and she takes a drink from it. She gets a cute, disgusted look on her face, and proclaims, "Mommy, this doesn't taste good!"
So I take it, unscrew the cup, and smell it, and am reminded that, yep...
Grape juice + Time = WINE.
I'm so proud of my little vintners...and very glad that so far they haven't acquired a taste for their product.
P.S. This is Post #600 for me. Yippee!