Friday, November 6, 2009

And the winner is...

Thanks to trusty random.org, we have a winner! The recipient of Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day is...

Commenter #2, Pixel Queen Photography (a.k.a. Sandi)! Congratulations, Sandi! Second comment.... I guess the early bird gets the worm! (Or in this case, completely worm-free bread.)

Sandi said in her comment, "I love these recipes! I've never strayed from the basic Artisan recipe so I'd love to give a healthier version a whirl. Thanks for doing this :-)."

Now, if you didn't win, I'm very sorry. I guess you'll have to buy it. It may be the best $18.47 (current Amazon price) you've ever spent. And the original book, Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, is currently $16.37. Both retail for $27.99. (I love Amazon's prices!)

Thanks to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats Sandi!! (YAY for Amazon!! I will DEFINITELY be buying this soon!)

Cheaper Than Therapy - Take 2 said...

Thanks so much Beth!