Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy Day!

I'm not sure how NOT to make this a sappy post, so I guess I won't even try!

How blessed I am...four awesome daddies in my life.
  • God...the One who is always there.
  • My dad...wise, kind, and loving--I couldn't hope for a better dad.
  • My father-in-law.... I love him as if we were related by blood.
  • The Engineer.... The time he spends with our kids--reading to, teaching, cuddling, and playing with them--is so precious and valuable, and I love him for it.
I love all four of you so much.

Zoodle and Chickie both wore special shirts for Daddy. Here are a couple of pictures:

With Chickie ("My dad is the MAN"):
Photobucket

With Zoodle ("Cool just like Daddy"):
Photobucket

1 comment:

LEstes65 said...

Can I tell you how nice it is to have wonderful dads around me? Every time I step foot in our church, it revives my faith in men. Jason rocks. And I'm so glad you have such a wonderful solid Godly man to hold up your family.