1. Why, when you came up to me yesterday and saw my bottom at your face-level, did you feel the need to bite it? Keep in mind, this is the same bottom that caused you so much curiosity the other day. You really wanna bite that--even through my jeans?
3. Why do you love french fries and hate mashed potatoes?
4. Why would you get up at 3 a.m., drag your little potty around the house, and use it as a stool so that you could turn on lights?
5. Why do you insist on wiping your snotty nose on my arm?
6. Why can't you just give in to some peer pressure? (Pooping in the potty...all the cool three-year-olds are doing it.)
7. Why, despite all this, have you captured my heart in a way you'll never understand until you become a mom?