First, though, I'm going to admit something. I've placed 39 orders with Amazon in the last six months. Some of them contained multiple items. Of course, that includes Christmas, so that's not too bad. Right? Right?! Ahem. Here are just some of the things I've bought:
- Toddler bike helmet
- Timex Ironman watch (with a free running hat! It's cheesy because it says "TIMEX" in big letters, but it's actually a really good hat. And free things make me happy!)
- Wooden puzzles
- The book Protecting the Gift: Keeping children and teenagers safe (and parents sane), recommended by Eternal Lizdom
- iPod case/armband
- iPod Nano
- The Blue Foam Torture Roller of Death (which I love, love, love now, by the way.)
- Enough yeast to bake about 7,000 loaves of bread (give or take...)
- Running shoes (good brand, but I wish I'd gone to a local store to get fitted instead. Next time I will!)
- A really cute kids' bookshelf
- A red Swingline stapler for a friend with a new office job. Her office is tiny, and she was making Office Space jokes, so I had this sent to her.
- The movie It's a Wonderful Life
- A subscription to Wired magazine. This came free with something else I bought, and I officially got it for my husband, but I'll admit I have ended up totally hooked on this magazine, and I read it more consistently than he does. I love it!
- The book Paradigms on Pilgrimage
I do love Amazon, but I have to be careful. It's just so easy to order something, get it with free shipping two days later (with my Prime membership), and not realize how much money I'm spending.
I've actually only had two orders in the last 30 days, and I wonder if I should contact UPS--you know, to let them know I'm still alive. I'm sure they're worried, not delivering multiple packages per week to me.
What sorts of things do you love buying online?