Saturday, May 29, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

It's that time again...Six Word Saturday! To find out more about 6WS and to participate, check out Call Me Cate's great blog by clicking the button below.



My words:

It's all about perspective and attitude.

If it had been 73 degrees/73% humidity during one of my March runs, I would have been complaining. (I like it to be about 50 degrees for my ideal running weather!) But after recent 90% humidity, today's weather felt wonderful. I was just so thankful to be outside! Earlier this week I was relegated to indoor running at the gym--boring! My perspective has changed, and my attitude was great.

Now I just need to adjust my attitude so that I can enjoy the indoor running as much as possible, since I'll be doing quite a bit of it this summer!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I live in Nevada and we had snow this week. Today is the first day outside w/out a coat but soon it will be soooooo very HOT and dry !!

Enjoy the holiday weekend !!

Caroline

Unknown said...

I went running up in the mountains for the second weekend in a row. It snowed on me both times, but today had more sun.

Of course here in Utah, we get like 0% humidity. I hear you about the heat though. I for one am really glad that it's been a wet and cold spring so far.