Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ladies and gentlemen...your American Idol!

This morning I laid Zoodle on the floor to get his diaper changed and get him dressed. I unbuttoned and unzipped his footie pajamas while he craned his neck to watch whatever was on PBS Kids.

Chickie giggled. "He looks like a rock star!" she said. "Like on American Idol."

I smiled. "What do you mean?"

She explained, "Because part of his shirt is unbuttoned!"

Hmm, very perceptive, that girl. (And maybe still a little obsessed with shirtless males?)

So here he is, folks...your American Idol!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Gina said...

Haha! Kids are incredibly perceptive, aren't they? Too darn cute!

Unknown said...

Zoodle is cuter than any of those idols ever thought about being! ;-)

Juniper Saltus said...

Wooooo Zoodle! Heartbreaker in training! Mothers, lock up your daughters.

beckiwithani said...

His hair looks like Tim Urban's, too.

Call Me Cate said...

I'll vote for him!

SurvivorBlessing said...

I vote for him, too! Too cute!

Mellodee said...

I really miss hearing all the fun stuff that comes out of the mouths of little kids!