Saturday, May 22, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

It's that time again...Six Word Saturday! To find out more about 6WS and to participate, check out Call Me Cate's sixy blog by clicking the button below.



My words:

Yippee, a new computer that works!

My computer was dying a slow death. I could still use it, but it had gotten slow enough to make me want to tear my hair out at times. My new one (from Puget Systems) came on the Fed Ex truck yesterday, and it's so speedy! Very exciting! (So far I like Windows 7 too.)

5 comments:

Crayotic Ramblings said...

I'm so envious. I think the poor little hamster that runs mine is give out - either that or his wheel is busted!

Kimmy said...

Oh yippy is right!!! Love a fast computer. Mine is starting to make me want to pull my hair out also. It's maybe 6 or 7 yrs old but everyone knows that's a dinosaur for computers...lol. Sad!

Happy SWS and have a great weekend!

Olivia said...

That's great! Enjoy your new computer! Happy 6WS!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha! I love your words.

Call Me Cate said...

I'm visiting 6WS posts late this week - now that it's been a few days, do you still love it?