Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Family reunion

We are headed out to Kansas on Thursday for a family reunion. We'll be there until Monday. We're driving (supposedly 10 1/2 hours but I'm pretty sure Google Maps doesn't take a toddler and infant into account, so...we'll see how long it takes.) Wish us luck.

I've got quite a bit to do to prepare for the trip, so I may be MIA for the next week or so between preparations and the trip itself. I promise some great pics upon our return.

I've learned from experience that preparing for vacation is more difficult when there are also kiddos to take care of. Where are my live-in nanny, housekeeper, personal chef, and personal assistant when I need them? All on strike wanting to be paid, I guess. Sigh....

Happy Independence Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Good luck on that drive - pack lots of Triaminic :-). My parents used to make my little brother drink this stuff by the bottle so he'd pass out for the drive. He was our family puker :-).