Thursday, September 24, 2009

When 4 + 3 + 2 = 1

4 airports
+3 flights
+ 2 kids
=1 tired mom

From the time we left my brother's house until the time we got back to our home, yesterday was a 14 1/2-plus-hour day. I knew, going into this whirlwhind period of travel, that 9/23 promised to be the most grueling day. Considering that, it went pretty well.

But this crazy traveling mom is tired, and considering that I'm writing this at 12:01 a.m. after the crazy travel day, I need to get some sleep. I gotta make sure we have enough energy for our Boston trip on Saturday!

3 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Welcome home, briefly! I bet The Engineer is happy to see you all and the kids are happy to see home for a bit. I'm glad it's been going well but definitely rest up!

LEstes65 said...

I'll call you later. I might see if I can stop by to get a hug in before you leave.

InspiredDreamer said...

Wow, long day! But you made it! :)