Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Guest posters--please read!

Wow, you people are fantastic! Thank you for all the offers of guest posts. I'm going to take you all up on your offers and will get to work writing guest posts for your blogs too.

During my vacation, these are the guest posters I'll be using (in the order of the offers I received):
1. Tia
2. ElleBee
3. Heather
4. Dan
5. Lyndsay
6. Jailer

And for future writer's block days, I'd also love guest posts from these wonderful bloggers:
7. Deanna
8. Janell
9. Faith
10. Barga
11. Erin
12. Angela (I'm not sure which Angela this is, as your profile isn't clickable, and I didn't get an e-mail from you. Can you e-mail me, please? Thanks.)

Here's how it will work:
  • You can write on any topic, but please keep in mind that this is a family-friendly blog.
  • When your post is ready, just e-mail it to me (as a Word document or just in the text of an e-mail) at cbethblog (at) gmail (dot) com. Feel free to attach any photos you want inserted, or provide me with links to their locations online.
  • I'll e-mail you once I've got a post ready for your blog. If I don't have your e-mail address, please drop me a line at cbethblog (at) gmail (dot) com.
  • If you're one of the top six on the list, please get me your posts by this coming Sunday (April 20th) at noon, at the latest. Friday or Saturday would be fantastic. If that's not possible, just let me know so I can call on someone who is further down the list.
  • If you're further down on the list, there's no particular deadline.
  • If you're one of the 12 people listed above, lease leave me a comment on this post to let me know that you read it.
You guys are so great! Thanks!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you how EXCITED I am to be guest posting for the famous C.Beth?! :) I hope I do your blog justice!

Dan Felstead said...

ElleBee...ditto for me as well!

Beth, I would love for you to post the two avatars of the folks who my post will deal with along with my narrative for that day if possible? Do you know what I mean?

Thanks,

Dan

TesoriTrovati said...

Thanks for including me Beth!
Erin

Renee DeMont said...

Beth, I know you already have your list of guest hosts for next week, but just in case someone falls through, I'm the author of the blog you read a few months back, Twinztalk. I have a post, "Shattered hearts" that I believe folks might find intersting. I received a lot of good feedback from it.
Please check it out at www.ReneeDeMontDuenas.blogspot.com
--you'll have to scroll a bit down as I wrote it awhile back. I love your blogs! God Bless, Renee

Tia said...

Read it! Am Excited! Yes I am!

Angie said...

Sorry, Beth, it was me. I was signed into one of my other gmail accounts & it wouldn't let me switch. I did email you, but from the usual account.

Janell said...

Sounds good!

silver star said...

I'm anxious to see what all these guests posts will have to say. What a great idea!

Barga said...

This post has been read and endorsed by the amazing, great, grand, lovely, sexy, cool, handsome, and incredibly modest Barga

Faith said...

Woohoo!!! Thanks :)

Strange Mamma said...

Yay! That's great. I'll have that to you soon.

Jailer said...

Got it Beth -- will have you something by Sunday!

C. Beth said...

Thanks, all!

Dan--Yes, I'll post the pics! ;)

Deanna said...

Sounds good!