Saturday, March 28, 2009

Animal blankie WINNER!!

We have a winner!  There were 51 entries, and I used the trusty Integer Generator at Random.org to choose one number.  The result was...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

9 

Timestamp: 2009-03-28 19:43:41 UTC

Congratulations, ElleBee!  ElleBee has a couple of  fun blogs that you should check out:  Enthusiastically ElleBee and Musings of a Working Diva.  And she wrote a very cute poem as her entry:

I'd love a blankie
But not for me
It's for my friend
Because, you see
She's having a baby
A wee little girl
Her third lassie
A beautiful pearl
And she'd love a blankie
soft as can be
This one I might win
From C. Beth's Mommy!

Congratulations, ElleBee!  E-mail me at cbethblog (at) gmail (dot) com so that you can choose an animal type and color.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

hey girl!

Just wanted to let you know that you have an award waiting at my blog!