Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Character Trait: Obedience

Each week as part of our homeschooling, we focus on one character trait. This week it is "Obedience."

I used this opportunity to talk about being obedient to authority, but also to discuss times the kids shouldn't obey authority--any time they're told to do something bad. I also told them if someone tells them to do something bad and keep it a secret, they should still come tell me. It's not the type of stuff I like to think about, but it's important, and I'm glad we had the discussions we had this week!

Character Trait Obedience

To see all the documents I have available, just click the "homeschool downloads" tab at the top of this post. Or you may easily view and print or download all of my documents by clicking this: cbethblog's Scribd documents.

You may use any of these documents for any purpose as long as you are not selling them or otherwise making a profit from them.

No comments: