Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My sister is on JEOPARDY today!

My twin sister Becki is great at trivia. You wouldn't want to sit down and play Trivial Pursuit against her! So we were all really excited when she found out she was going to fulfill a decades-long dream: She qualified for, and was asked to be on, the game show JEOPARDY!

You can "meet" Becki in a brief video at this link. (Scroll down and click on the Becki Norris video.) And be sure to watch her today! JEOPARDY is syndicated, so it's on different networks at different times, depending where you live. To find out when you can see it, click here.

Becki filmed a couple of months ago, but I'm sure you'll join me in wishing her lots of (retroactive) luck!

8 comments:

Kara said...

Oh COOL! I adore Jeopardy and watch it most nights anyway, but I'll be sure to pay attention tonight!

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched Jeopardy for years, but it's on at 7:30 tonight, and I'm going to go set the recorder to tape it right now! How exciting!

Call Me Cate said...

Oooh, I'm hoping I can remember to watch tonight! Go Becki!

Our Scoop said...

Very very cool! I set the TIVO just now! I hope she makes some big cash!

Our Scoop said...

I clicked on Becki (your link) and it brought me to something about the holy lands! I wonder why cuz the address seems right! How funny!

Becky said...

How exciting! I remember watching when your brother-in-law was on awhile back. I think it must be your turn next. ;-)

I'm glad I saw this post in time to set my DVR!

Anonymous said...

I watched, Beth, and Becki has all my admiration! She seemed so calm "under fire" and came up with answers so quickly! I would have just melted into a pile of weepy, quivering jello under all that pressure. Great job, Becki!

Damaris said...

That is pretty fantastic. I always think that those contestans have to be super smart and know a little bit of everything in life..know what I mean? Congrats to Ms. Becki and wishing her a successful run on the show.
Hugs,
Me