Thursday, January 21, 2010

Short break, and a deal on photo books

I may not be around for a few days. I'm working on a project for Anna's family--more on that when it's complete!

The project will be printed at Winkflash--they have a fantastic deal on photo books right now. They're offering some really great prices for photo books of any size up to 100 pages! If you want to make a long photo book, this is an incredible deal. Click here for more info, and be sure to use the code "ITSBACK" when checking out, to get your discount.

See you in a few days or so....

4 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Sounds like a good reason to take a blog break. Just don't forget to come back!

I'll have to check out that book deal. Husband has a birthday and Valentine's is around the corner.

mkellas said...

Oh Beth how kind of you! I know in time Anna's family will appreciate it having it. Right now they must be devastated and unable to find joy in anything. What a terrible tragedy. I am going to the wake tonight to bid her farewell. I can not stop crying over our dear friend.

Autumn said...

I agree with Cate here, good reason to take a break but PLEASE come back shortly!! (You know Cate and I will totally unravel without you right?) haha no pressure!

~Autumn

MaryAnne said...

I love Winkflash's flat-rate photo book sales - we always wait for one to come around and then order up a 100-page book of family photos!