Saturday, October 9, 2010

Six Word Saturday

It's that time again...Six Word Saturday! To find out more about 6WS and to participate, check out Call Me Cate's wonderful blog by clicking the button below.



My words:

Is it reversible? Reversible it is!

(And it's only $15 at my Etsy shop!)

In the mood for horizontal ribbing or vertical ribbing?
Photobucket Photobucket

Get a texture change just by flipping the hat inside-out. (Or is it outside-in?)
Photobucket Photobucket

Designed and stitched by C. Beth.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Cute hat!! Both of my daughters knit!

Call Me Cate said...

Very tricky! I always thought it was awesome how things can be flipped and look completely different. My grandmother made my husband a blanket and (sad to say) it's rather gaudy and bright when it's "right-side-up". But flipped over? Kinda pretty!