The early shopper gets the discount!
I started getting a little worried recently--what if a bunch of people contact me on December 20, needing custom hats by Christmas? What can I do to avoid that last-minute gift rush?
And then it hit me: I should use one of my favorite parenting tactics.
Bribery. Uh, I mean...rewards. Yeah, that's it. I'll reward you for starting your holiday shopping early and making my job easier!
So here's the deal with my 15% off, Holiday Pre-Order Special.
- Order a custom hat at C. Beth Crochet by October 31. (You can purchase one of the customizable listings already set up, or if you don't see what you want, just convo me, and I'll set up a special listing just for you. Feel free to check out photos on this blog of hats I've made.) In the message field when you check out, put the discount code "EarlyShopper15."
- Normally a custom hat would be sent in about a week; your hat will instead be shipped in time for the holidays (by December 1.)
- In exchange for being willing to wait for your hat, you'll get 15% off!
- Don't pay for your order yet! I'll invoice you through PayPal when the hat is ready, and I'll give you the 15% discount.
- There's no limit on how many times you can use this discount by October 31.