Saturday, July 3, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

It's that time again...Six Word Saturday! To find out more about 6WS and to participate, check out Call Me Cate's great blog by clicking the button below.



My words:

Long weekends make this mama happy.

It'll be so nice to have hubby home on Monday! We're going to hang out with some friends that day. I'm not sure whether or not we'll do anything special Sunday for Independence Day. Going to a community fireworks show sounds good until I think about parking and the craziness of big crowds and a toddler who likes to run. Sitting at home relaxing that night doesn't sound so bad either!

What are you doing this weekend?

3 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Oh yes!! Although, for us, it's about everyone just having time at home together since hubs and I both work. Added bonus- I took vacation time due to my son's daycare being closed for our provider's vacation so my last day at work was July 1 and I don't go back until July 12!

SciFi Mama said...

It was a 4 day weekend for me: I took yesterday off and went to see Eclipse. Today is hanging around the house. Sunday is a cook out with my in laws. Monday Ronnie has to work. Paige and I are probably going to do some crafts.

Call Me Cate said...

Did you end up just chilling at home then? I always feel bad for the parents who take their kids to see fireworks because it's SO awesome - and then half of the kids seem terrified by it.

I can't stand all the crowds and traffic and bugs either for fireworks but we're fortunate enough to live in a neighborhood where we can see the big city display from our neighbor's yard.