Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Micro: Expressive kids

Our church did a little one-session Vacation Bible School on Saturday, followed by an outdoor festival. It's so fun watching my kids have a blast.

Chickie dances to the beat of her own drummer. I love how she goes back and forth between being the only kid dancing, and trying to follow the song's hand motions.



Zoodle got wet and sandy due to a sprinkler and sandbox, so we stripped him down. Didn't stop him from having a great time in the bounce house.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cute!

Call Me Cate said...

I dance a lot like Chickie but at my age, nobody finds it nearly as adorable.

And how nice to see that "stripped down" Zoodle no longer includes his diaper. Which kinda sounds all sorts of wrong but I'm referring to the potty training.

Eternal Lizdom said...

LOVE the Nemo underwear!

I also love tha tyou can appreciate and love Chickie's dancing. I've seen parents get upset with a young child for doing their own thing in those situations. Especially in a church setting, I believe you gotta move the way the Spirit moves you!

Heidi said...

Chickie's got some MOVES!!! It would take some major self restraint on my part to not be laughing at (um, I mean WITH) my child if she were doing the same thing. Considering how much she already loves to dance I'm thinking she'll be following Chickie's lead . . .