Saturday, October 2, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

It's that time again...Six Word Saturday! To find out more about 6WS and to participate, check out Call Me Cate's witty blog by clicking the button below.



My words:

Keys lost in abyss? No more!

I know I'm not the only one who loses my keys in the abyss that is my purse. So today when I was at a fun outdoor market I picked up one of these nifty hook/keychain thingamabobs.

Photobucket Photobucket

My mom has one and I've been wanting my own. Now I just have to unhook my keys from the side of my purse--no more getting lost in the darkness and clutter!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nifty gadget! Looks like something I should have.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I always marvel that people can come up with such simple gadgets to do profound things!

6WS: Singing to Remember

Linda said...

Hey, that's awesome! And it is pretty too!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Call Me Cate said...

I love it when cute and functional collide!