Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Micro: Encourage

Hello gorgeous. Are we singing together tomorrow?

That's what my (female) friend L posted on my Facebook wall Saturday. L and I both sometimes sing backup vocals on the worship team at church.

It was just a few words, but it encouraged me! I loved knowing that L (who has this awesome voice) wanted to sing with me. And it never hurts to be called gorgeous!

This is a short blog post, so hopefully you have a few spare seconds now. If you do, think about this: What very simple thing could you do to encourage someone today?

I'll be thinking about it too.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Hm. I'm a big card sender. May have to get some in the mail today!

Call Me Cate said...

Lovely little reminder for a Monday. The power of words is so strong - best to make them encouraging ones!