I'm out of town this week and some fantastic guest bloggers are stepping in for me! Today is Tia, who is super sweet and has an adorable daughter, Ellie. Be sure to check out Tia's blog, my life as I know it.
My bloggy friend Beth recently asked for some help to keep her blog going when she was on vacation. I was immediately interested because it is one of my favorites to read. And, more selfishly, I wanted her to be a guest blogger on my blog, because, well, she's so cool!
I hemmed and hawed on what topic to cover. Should I be funny? Should I be serious? Should I be witty? Then I realized that all the guest blogging might bring new readers and I wanted to let them know what is so good about this blog. I graduated from the same college as Dave Letterman, so in honor of that, I am going to do a
(wait for it.....)
"TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD READ C. BETH BLOG!!"
10. She has lots of great give-aways!
9. I have spit coffee on my computer screen on more than one occasion with her stories.
8. She has lots of other cool blogs on her sidebar that will totally suck you in.
7. Her podcasts are great!
6. The blog covers lots of topics, you never know what you're gonna get.
5. She leaves great comments!
4. She posts awesome recipes.
3. She is always spot on with her observations.
2. When you read the blog, you are convinced that she is your long lost best friend.
1. You get to see pics of 2 of the cutest kids around!
So keep reading! It is so worth it!
Thanks Beth, for letting me be a guest blogger. I loved it!
And thank you, Tia, for such a sweet post!!