Friday, September 17, 2010

Superhero! (In other words, slow news day!)

My friend Sasha wrote on her blog yesterday, "I read the other day that everyone has a superpower. We're all superheros! I am Spreadsheet Woman."

Super spreadsheet skillz...useful indeed!

So I'm ready to take off my mask (which is actually just dark undereye circles) and admit that I am actually...

ZYX Woman!

I realized that since my superpower is so eminently useless, I should at least get some pleasure out of sharing it with you! So without further ado, here I am...ZYX Woman in action.

9 comments:

Sasha said...

That is a riot! And amazing!

And, if you ever get pulled over after a girls night out, you are golden. :-)

Call Me Cate said...

I hope you only use your superpowers for good. Skills like that could be very scary in the wrong hands.

Megan Fletcher said...

you're so funny. :-)

Unknown said...

Impressive!

Unknown said...

Thanks for prompting boisterous laughter this morning!

Unknown said...

Woohoo-I'm not the only weirdo!!! My dad taught me my ZYX's as a kid lol...it's always funny to see people's reactions!! Did you know there was a guy who made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for doing it the fastest? I think we could take him though. Seriously. ;-)

Lara said...

I've got to say, Beth, I'm sort of impressed!! I think that means you're some kind of genius. And you look so much like your mom here it's not even funny!!

*Monica said...

ok, I am impressed!

SurvivorBlessing said...

Oh, I had nooooo idea! I am so glad I am your friend, 'cos I feel so much safer now! Love you.