Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's my birthday, and I'll blog if I want to!

Every year at this time, I think, "So, should I announce that it's my birthday on my blog? Or should I just mention it later? How do I handle this in a non-self-centered way?"

I tend to be a little too introspective.

But I realized, hey, this blog is about me, and what am I thinking about today? My birthday!

So, whatever the blog etiquette is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

We don't have anything planned. We didn't get home until after 8:30 last night, and The Engineer has a business trip tomorrow, so we'll wait a few days to go out a nice birthday dinner together. We already had an early birthay dinner with my husband's parents on Monday. It's fun to spread out the festivities!

I'm thankful to have been alive for 33 wonderful years!

17 comments:

silver star said...

Happy birthday to you and Becki!

Sasha said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Hope you have a great day!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday, Beth :-)

Call Me Cate said...

Happy birthday!!! I was excited about being the first to wish you birthday greetings on your blog but then I remembered you had to turn on comment moderation.

But yes, it's your blog, and your birthday, and you should PARTY!!!!

Eternal Lizdom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Happy Birthday dear C. Beth! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Tia said...

Have a wonderful birthday! 33 had been great for me so far!

Unknown said...

Happiest of Birthdays, Beth!! Have a wonderful day.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is the 28th. September is a fantastic month. :-)

Smoochiefrog said...

Happy Birthday my dear! Have a fantabulous one!

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Beth! Hope you have a marvelous day!

Mellodee said...

33 was my best year EVER! All sorts of wonderful things happened when I was 33. My wish for you is that your year is even more spectatcular than mine! Happy Birthday, my friend!

stacief said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Celebrate all month long!

*Monica said...

Have a great birthday!

caryn said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

I hope your birthday was wonderful and filled with lots of love!!!

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday! Hope your day was great!

Sandra said...

Happy belated birthday, Beth! Thirty-three??? I have leftovers in my fridge older than that! :)