Saturday, February 27, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

It's that time again...Six Word Saturday! To find out more about 6WS and to participate, check out Call Me Cate's super-dee-duper blog by clicking the button below.



My words:

Kid-free weekend. Do not disturb!

As I write this Friday, The Engineer and I are about to head to a nearby city, where we will stay overnight WITHOUT kids! Thank you to my parents for making this possible--our first overnight trip together since the kids were born! We'll be back Saturday, just a fun, short getaway as a late celebration of our 10th anniversary and The Engineer's 40th birthday.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Have fun!!

Cathy said...

Oh, was THIS the weekend I was suppose to keep the kids? Just kidding! They have done great - a day to remember...

Our Scoop said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

Party at C Beth's!!!!!

Call Me Cate said...

I keep meaning to ask if the kids went along. ;)

Thanks for playing 6WS!