Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo Extra: One more art pen pal project!

Earlier today I posted photos of most of the art pen pal projects--be sure to check them out if you haven't yet.  I received one more photo and wanted to share it.

Handmade card & snowman
Photobucket

The card read, 

Dear Lisa,

I hope you don't mind, but this "snow-woman" decided to take her new years vacation out by you (kinda hokey, but the thought of making a snowperson in a swimsuit cracked me up).  Have I mentioned that I'm a stay-at-home mom to an 8-month old?  :)

Anyway, I hope you have a great holiday.

Your art pen pal,

Jen

Adorable, Jen!  I think the "snowperson in a swimsuit" is awesome.

I'm waiting on a couple more project photos....  You know who you are!  Please contact me soon.  Thanks.

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's super cute! I wish I had come up with that one. Now to start thinking of what I can do for the next one. There will be a next one, right?

C. Beth said...

I agree, it's so cute! And, yes--definitely another one! Keep your eyes peeled.

Isabella said...

I am the creator of said snowperson...and it has been returned by the wonderful US Postal system (apparently water or snow made the address illegible).

So, Lisa...if you are reading this...I will resend it to you.

:)

Momza said...

Hola Beth!
It's mid-January now, and so I am just letting you know that I did not rec'v an art project this last time. If they sent it, it didn't arrive and if they didn't well, my feelings are EXTREMELY hurt, and I shall toss my body off the highest building the next time I am in a high building. Perhaps it will be the Doctor's office--that would be conveniant, wouldn't it? lol
Anywho, I still loved doing it, and am ready to do it again--so get on it woman! lol