Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oldies But Goodies: Peaches

This post, titled "Memo to self," was originally published on August 22, 2008.  I hope you've enjoyed this "Oldies But Goodies" series!  The kids and I will be home today, and tomorrow I'll have a brand new post.

*****

Memo to self:

Yes,...
  • ...the dish is pretty.
  • ...the peaches are pretty.
But Chickie...
  • ...loves peaches.
  • ...can climb.
For heaven's sake, just put the peaches in the refrigerator next time.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Oh, bless her! :) That made me laugh.

Sandra said...

I LOVE this, Beth. You can't beat a visual punchline!

Hope you had a wonderful visit with your parents, but I, along with the Engineer I'm sure, am glad to have you home! :)

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Fantastic, just sooo funny, and what a memory to have captured for the future!

~hon~ said...

Beth,

Please know that for me, You are a Beautiful Woman of GOD

Anonymous said...

This is my most favorite post of yours ever!!!! it makes me laugh everytime I see it!!!!

Bobbi said...

Haha, that's great!

Strange Mamma said...

LOL!! That's awesome. I love how the apples are completely untouched.

cw2smom said...

LOVE it!! I am laughing out loud! Safe travels!! Blessings, Lisa

Deanna said...

This made me laugh out loud :)

Happy travels.

TesoriTrovati said...

Hi Beth-
I have been MIA for awhile...too many swirling deadlines at work to get a moment to myself. But I am at my wits' end today and I just had to find a reason to laugh. It took me a moment to wonder why you were posting this. That is hilarious! Thanks so much for reminding me that it is the little things that count. Enjoy the day!
Erin

Anonymous said...

This photo is priceless! My favorite post of all!

The Archduchess said...

My cousin was a "clementine vampire" as a baby. She sucked the juice out of clementines and put them back on the rack.

Chickie's version is adorable!