So I'm pleased to review with myself (and you) some of the not-so-pleasant activities or phases Chickie has left behind. (Click the links to read old blog posts with Chickie stories in them.)
- Putting things up her nose. (Another story here.)
- Fighting bedtime with all her might.
- Wiping her nose on the couch.
- Coming down to our room almost every night, in the middle of the night.
- Her obsession with breasts. And nipples.
- Washing her hair in the potty.
- Biting my bottom.
- Washing Zoodle's hair. (Thankfully not in the toilet.)
- Licking the floor at McDonald's.
I love my girl, through the easy phases and the hard ones!