Thursday, July 17, 2008

Other blogs to check out

I added a blog list to this page--see it on the right side of the screen? These are most of the blogs I keep track of. If your blog is more of a personal one that you only share with certain people, I've left it off the list.

I thought I'd highlight a few you might want to check out. And if you're a blogger on my list, and I don't talk about your blog in this post, it's not because I don't like your blog (or like you). I mean, your blog is on my list which means I like it, and, heck, I probably even like you, too. But here are a few blogs I'd like to highlight:

Cheaper by the half dozen: Caroline is a mother of six which pretty much puts her in hero territory. Add that to the fact that her sense of humor is FANTASTIC, and she's in goddess territory. Be sure to check out her blog.

it's the little things: Look at Lisa Leonard's blog if you like great photography and really cool handmade jewelry.

wilkinsonquints and Quintuplet Dad: Rachelle & Jayson have two older kids plus five (yep, five) almost-one-year-olds. As if that weren't impressive enough, they both blog about it.

I could go on and on about other cool blogs on the list, but I'll just let you check them out yourself. Have fun!

3 comments:

Mommy Vern said...

Thanks for sharing your blog list! :)

Cathy said...

did you notice in the quint cheerio-eating contest that the babies all have bibs like Molly and Ana? --mom

C. Beth said...

Mom--yes! Actually I didn't really watch that video (though I let Ana watch it!) but I noticed that in a picture they posted awhile back. They know a good bib when they see one. :)