Friday, January 21, 2011

A new hat...for me!

I was so excited to design and make a hat for me! I finished it yesterday. I call it the Cleo hat.

Photobucket

I just love the pom pom!

Photobucket

To make it more fun...if it's cold, I can convert it into an earflap hat. The earflap piece uses buttons to attach to the hat, underneath the folded-up band.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once the band is folded back up, the back of the hat looks normal.

Photobucket

Here's the extra-warm version!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Having a new hat definitely helps me be more excited about the cold temps out there!

5 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Nice work - and the pom-pom is completely awesome. I love that it's convertible. You're very tricky!

Michelle Brunner said...

Love the hat! You look adorable in it as well (very important!) Have a lovely day:)

Keitha said...

Very cute! Love the removable ear flap.

Sandra said...

That is just darling, Beth. You are so creative! Cute and practical too -- both the hat and the creator!

Vixbil said...

Just adorable, you are very talented
xx