- Watching Chickie's art skills develop. I have loved seeing what she's been coming up with lately. She's showing so much interest and creativity. We have artists on my mom's side of the family, and I think she's inherited that gene. I really can't wait to see where it goes!
(This is Chickie with her cousin Molly, doing swimming lessons together. They live halfway across the country from each other, so this will probably never actually happen--but what a great idea!
- Learning to care less about what other people think, and be more content with not having the same strengths that others have. (This isn't exactly a resolution...more like a prayer.)
- Becoming a better runner. That includes being a healthier runner--I'm looking forward to getting past my recurring tightness issue in my right leg, hopefully once and for all.
(About to cross the finish line at today's 5K Resolution Run.)
- Watching Zoodle continue to develop his fantastic, friendly personality...and watching him learn to control his toddler emotions a little better. (He was, shall we say, very two years old during the last 2/3 of our trip!)
- Seeing my husband continue to become a stronger triathlete. He is so talented, and it's really fun to see how he continues to improve. I think he could run on one foot and still be faster than me. Well, almost, anyway.
- Getting to know online friends better, and making new ones. Thanks for being there for me!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
It's 2011 and here's what I'm looking forward to this year: