Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Your very own "I Voted" graphic!

Back from election day 2008 by popular demand! Well, not really popular demand, but I wanted to post it again....

American readers--did you vote? If so, and you're a blogger, feel free to snag this graphic.
(Yes, I know it's incredibly feminine. If any male bloggers are upset about that, I'd be happy to make you one with a picture of a backhoe, baseball cap, or big screen TV.)

Here's the HTML code....



I'd love for you to leave a comment here if you use the graphic, but it's not required!

2 comments:

~Abbey~ said...

i used your graphic! thanks, i love it!!

Denise :) said...

Thanks! I found your blog doing a google search for "I Voted" images. I wanted one for my blog today -- I appreciate that you shared!

I see your comment about word verification. I read a great blog entry about that and a way around it, here: http://quiltsfrommycrayonbox.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-word-about-word-verification-that-is.html

I get over 300 hits on my blog a day, but because I have my comments set up the way they are, I *never* deal with spam. Just thought I'd share, since you were so gracious to do the same! :)