Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

...is a good night's sleep.

Well, that's not totally accurate. I usually do sleep well. I just had a very rough time Sunday night, and as I write this on Monday I'm suffering from brain fog. And I'd better sleep well before Christmas rolls around--Monday night would be a good start.

Whew, good thing I normally don't have too many sleep issues. My blog would really suffer.

I hope my brain will be turned back on by Tuesday so I can have a decent post up for you on Wednesday.

Edited, Tuesday morning: Slept pretty well last night. I've got an ear infection, which is why my sleep has been interrupted, but it's much better now. Tomorrow's post should be bearable...though I won't promise brilliance!

4 comments:

Anna said...

'Tis the season for lack of sleep!
lately I wake up in the morning and my eyes hurt because they want to sleep more....
sending some sandman vibes your ay!

nopinkhere said...

Glad you're on the mend. I've been having trouble with insomnia. If K wakes up in the middle of the night, I have a REALLY hard time going back to sleep. My brain is too busy!

Mellodee said...

Ooooh, this is not the time of year to get sick!! Hope you feel better very soon! Hugs!

SurvivorBlessing said...

I am praying that you feel better soon!!!
Being a sick Mommy is just not fun at all, Christmas or not....
Do you need anything???