Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Seven Days Seven Answers (and plenty of limericks)

For months I've been a fan of the blog Show My Face, by Call Me Cate. Well, Cate has a fun new blog called Seven Days Seven Answers. Each day she gives a cue, and readers are invited to respond to it in their comments. Winners will be announced each day (after a week has passed to allow people to respond.)

I've been writing limericks as my responses. Eventually I'll get tired of that (maybe weeks after Cate does...!) but for now it's fun. Today's cue is about Halloween costumes. Here is my response:

Oh, honey, I just can't believe
You came to my party as Eve.
This causes me grief,
But please put on a leaf--
Or, sweetie, you'll just have to leave.

So, check out the blog, respond, and have fun!

3 comments:

LEstes65 said...

You are VERY good at limericks. Yours usually crack me up!

Mellodee said...

Oooh I love this blog! Thanks for sharing!!

Tom said...

I really enjoy this blog. Wish I had found it earlier.